KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
ABOUT THE CLIENT AND PARTNER GROUP
The Client and Partner Group (“CPG” or the “CPG Team”) is KKR’s dedicated investor solutions team. CPG was formed in 2009 to invest in and focus on KKR’s relationships with current and potential investors. Today, CPG consists of over 100 executives located in 13 offices across four continents and in 10 countries. The CPG platform is primarily organized around two specialized focus areas: Relationship Management and Strategy Management. CPG seeks to “connect the dots” across all businesses at KKR, from our global private equity teams to KKR Credit and KKR Capital Markets, to deliver all of KKR’s intellectual capital and solutions to our investing partners. CPG’s long-term objective is to diversify KKR’s investor base to include new investors, across all regions and institution types, and to raise capital for the Firm’s expanding product platform through developing, structuring and maintaining collaborative partnerships with our investors.
Seeking a highly collaborative, energetic, results oriented project manager to support KKR’s growing Marketing function within the firm’s Client and Partner Group. The successful candidate will work closely with business partners to organize and manage the department workflow process, support campaigns and collateral development for the wealth and institutional audience and assist in managing large scale projects. This is a multi-dimensional and highly collaborative role where the ability to effectively communicate and meet deadlines is a must. The candidate will have the following responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
- Manage the department project workflow using Microsoft Teams and other systems to help identify and track priorities, project status, and project queue for the department.
- Assist with various marketing projects and activities around delivering and developing marketing programs to support our business as required.
- Coordinate with compliance to ensure all materials produced are fully compliant with regulations.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and execute projects from beginning to end in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strong partnerships and work collaboratively with sales, marketing, product strategy and compliance colleagues.
- Familiarity and experience working in an agile framework and scrum master or product owner role.
In this role you will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have working knowledge of private markets and registered products and be curious and passionate about this space.
- 5+ years of successful project/program experience in a professional services industry.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time efficiently when faced with multiple projects.
- Strong judgement and proven analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding project management and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills.
- Proactive with process improvements and suggestions on ways to make the team more efficient.
- Familiarity with modern Project Management tools such as MS Teams, Jira, SmartSheets and other PPM tools
- PMP certification highly desired.
The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.