KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
KKR is looking to add experienced and talented Senior Software Engineers to its Credit Technology and Engineering team to work on complex and challenging projects to drive transformative change for credit business.
- Design, implement and maintain Python based application phases
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Committed to intellectual integrity, transparency, and openness
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- BS/BA/MS in a technology discipline Engineering/Science/Math/Computer Sci.
- 5+ years of experience in writing commercial-grade software applications
- 5+ years of solid hand-on experience with any object oriented programming language
- 3+ years of experience in SQL
- Experience or strong desire to learn Python
- Strong application design and development expertise on Web API, SQL, Angular, React, C# , Java or Python
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Excellent Low Level Design and Implementation including Micro Services Architecture
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Experience with data visualization libraries
- Experience with git and Continuous Integration and Automated Deployments
Additonal Beneficial Skills/Knowledge
- Experience in one or more of bank loans/leveraged loans, fixed-income products, CLOs, derivatives.
- Experience in or readiness to learn building applications using the modern technology stack: RESTful, Cloud/AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Go-lang
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.