KIPRION is a specialized cryptocurrency custody provider for institutional investors. KIPRION is dedicated to making industry-leading cryptographic security technologies available for professional investors. KIPRION is based in Austria and part of a global network of crypto custodians. Visit kiprion.com for more information about the company.
We are looking for a all-round (Senior) Business Analyst, as allrounder for a crypto startup, with interest in strategy, projects and operations in a FinTech, of course specifically cryptocurrencies, and will help support the growth and continued commitment to the highest standards.
This person will work alongside the Operations and Projects teams to ensure Kiprion has the best foundation for the upcoming market launch and continued business growth. You will take over the lead of crucial strategic projects and drive the success of Kiprion.
- Develop strategic view of company positioning in the market
- Research and summarise complex regulatory laws and texts and create proposals on how to proceed
- Lead, manage and track business projects for KIPRION
- Contribute to local operations for the upcoming market launch
- Effectively communicate with management, stakeholders, functional experts and project team members
- Preparing materials for senior management highlighting the impact and achievements of projects
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in demanding environments like FinTech, financial services or consulting
- You have a self-driven personality with great project management and analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality and strong drive to get things done
- Strong Interest in crypto, digital assets and financial markets
- Solution-oriented and precise, as well as the ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, as well as quick comprehension and sound judgment
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- Do something meaningful - Build the future of finance
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire
KIPRION offers a salary according to the collective agreement and overpayment depending on your experience and qualifications.