Kintent (https://www.kintent.com) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. Core to that mission is our belief that compliance doesn’t have to be a grind, and we’re genuinely excited to bring a sense of joy into a traditionally drab space.
Our first trust use case is focused on data security and privacy compliance. Kintent’s Trust Management Platform democratizes every company’s ability to quickly and cost-effectively adopt formal security and privacy programs, measure the accuracy of the program against compliance standards, and confidently share their program with customers by using AI to answer security questionnaires.
With Kintent, compliance becomes a habit, is simple to understand and implement, and is continuously testable so that your customers can see that you are adhering to all your compliance obligations.
About the Role
Kintent is looking for a Technical writer / B2B SaaS content writer to create an extensive compliance knowledge base and create a curriculum and courses that could be offered for CPE credits.This is our first technical writer hire, who will report to the head of product. We are looking for an experienced technical writer who can hit the ground running and collaborate with product and marketing.
As a part of this role, you will own the following:
- Produce high quality product documentation for an online product documentation suite
- Produce well-researched content for a compliance knowledge base
- Check grammar of existing content and clean up language, improve presentation
- Have the ability to restructure the product documentation table of contents
- Develop related content for the website, email marketing, product descriptions, and blogs.
- You have at least 5-7 years of technical writing experience.
- Proven Technical Writing experience in B2B enterprise technology, experience in the compliance and security space is a plus
- Ability to create search engine optimised content
- Proven product documentation writing experience, knowledge in the GRC (governance, risk and compliance) space, for example SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001, or CMMC frameworks is a plus
- You can develop curriculums and course plans
- Expertise in creating and facilitating online courses and programs, experience in working on an LMS is a plus
- You love exploring unique customer challenges and translating the value of a product accordingly.
- You are curious, inquisitive, and relentless when it comes to becoming an expert in your field
- Technical and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Experience with products like Sales Force Trailhead, Hubspot etc is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks
- You love partnering with marketing and product!
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
We Want You To Be:
- AN OWNER: You will be responsible for owning your work, bringing ideas to the table, and investigating solutions to problems. You’ll have a voice at the table, on par with anyone else’s within the company
- CREATIVE: You will be able to flex your creativity - we welcome innovation and a proactive attitude with bringing those ideas to life
- INCLUSIVE: You will be empowered to make sure that our brand and products keep inclusion at the forefront of our marketing approach - whether it is the way we communicate through our products and marketing materials or simply demonstrating the product.
- METICULOUS: Whether working within your immediate team, with folks across the company, or with customers, we expect you to be organized and thorough.
- ORGANIZED: You will be accountable for making sure that tasks assigned to you are tracked in the appropriate tool, providing updates about your work in a timely and dependable way, communicating with prospects, customers and the team to make sure everyone who needs to work with you is enabled to do so efficiently and to maintain your files and deliverables in a meticulous and organized manner.
- A CHAMPION FOR OUR VALUES: You will strive to ensure that you embody Kintent’s values of Trust, Health, Respect, Evidence-based decision making, Action-oriented and Diversity
Do You Align With Our Values?
Kintent’s values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are fanatical about transparency, and hold ourselves accountable for everything we do.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
We celebrate diversity at Kintent. To Joyfully Craft a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. Studies have shown that women, people of color, and individuals from less privileged socio-economic backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Kintent, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about an open role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at Kintent.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Kintent is committed to developing a barrier-fee recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.