WHO WE ARE
Kinship is here to help everyone pet parent like a pro. We’re a data-driven collective, building the future of pet care with interconnected solutions that reimagine every experience across the pet parent journey. We combine insights, products, and services to help people be the best pet parents they can be, and ultimately create a better world for pets. That includes our world-leading WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the award-winning WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker and health monitor, Pet Insight Project, our ground-breaking science team that uses AI to turn billions of data points into actionable insights, and our partnerships like the LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator that supports innovators and start-ups, allowing Kinship to bring new solutions to pet parents.
OUR COMMERCE & CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Kinship is looking for an experienced Partnership Program Manager to join its collaborative, high impact and motivated Data Knowledge and Services team. You will work across different businesses, project-managing the post-sale activities, develop business planning and drive the organization's operational success. Reporting to the Head of Data Knowledge and Services, you will help drive the business toward it's growth goals, and growing our P&L.
We, the commercial and consumer success team, are the ones who make things happen and connect deeply with our pet parents!
- A passionate, purpose-driven and experienced team who are motivated by professional growth and fast moving mindset.
- We celebrate innovation - finding creative ways to serve our customer by providing innovative solutions, and empowering them with data and knowledge
- We are the connector between our product/services and customer - Marketplace (eRetailers, Partnership/B2B business, Direct-To-Consumer coordination) leadership, Operational excellence, Partnership business management, Customer Service and Success.
HOW YOU’LL HELP EVERYONE PET PARENT LIKE A PRO
- Operational success: Oversee the entire post-sale activities with our partners: capture business needs from the partner and help translate that to our businesses (Wisdom/Whistle) to operationalize it across product, operations and customer service.
- Business planning: Lead meetings through deliverables, outcomes and actions. Own agenda development and track follow-up actions and influence leaders to complete forward looking business plans.
- Project management: Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners, including product, sales, marketing, finance and legal in order to drive the execution of partnerships we've closed.
THE PRO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As Kinship people, we have three pillars that set out how we aim to be--in our everyday work, and in how we approach each other. We call these our Cultural Pillars. In all of the roles that we hire for, we look for people who are Optimistic, Purposefully Inquisitive, and Open to All. And for this role, you’ll need these skills to knock it out of the dog park:
- 5~8 years of experience working in an operational program management role to deliver on post-sale activities that were agreed with our partners.
- 2+ years additional relevant professional experience in operation, business development, project management will be an added advantage
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Asana project management software preferred
- Experience navigating cross-functional, networked teams
- Experience working on complex programs in the digital space is a plus
- Proven experience developing and managing stakeholder engagement, operating models, work back schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks, and change requests
JOIN OUR PROS!
- Unique opportunities for a customizable career within pet care
- A super collaborative, flat work environment with direct access to our senior leadership team
- Work from the hottest cities across the world
- Dog-friendly workplaces
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and pet benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work opportunities
- Parental leave for the birth or adoption of your new human child (and fur baby)
- Discounts on pet products, services, nutrition and veterinary wellness plans
- Welcome kits with pet merch & Kinship swag
- An extensive onboarding program with a chance to meet all of our leaders across Kinship