WHO WE ARE
Kinship is here to help everyone pet parent like a pro. We’re a data-driven collective, building the future of pet care with interconnected solutions that reimagine every experience across the pet parent journey. We combine insights, products, and services to help people be the best pet parents they can be, and ultimately create a better world for pets. That includes our world-leading WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the award-winning WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker and health monitor, Pet Insight Project, our ground-breaking science team that uses AI to turn billions of data points into actionable insights, and our partnerships like the LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator that supports innovators and start-ups, allowing Kinship to bring new solutions to pet parents.
Kinship’s Growth team is composed of super-savvy marketing professionals from a variety of backgrounds. From PR and social pros, entrepreneurs, published authors, marketing gurus, award winners, skincare enthusiasts, wellness wunderkind, and so much more! Our diverse set of experiences allow us to collaborate with open minds, puppy-like curiosity and infectious excitement for being a pivotal team in truly shaping a better world for pets and pet parents. And, we are fun, like really FUN! By joining our team you’re guaranteed to LOL IRL, easily make work BFFs, plenty of cute pet videos and some hilarious virtual happy hours.
HOW YOU’LL HELP EVERYONE PET PARENT LIKE A PRO
- Set social strategy (IG-focus to start - but expand from there) and execute against it for a new soon to be launched brand; creating a roadmap for organic that brings the brands vision to life with creative and thought-provoking content
- Own end-to-end social execution and management from social planning, content series development, social calendar and cadence, creative development, to posting and community management
- Able to write compelling, engaging, and fresh social media post and asset copy as well as work with designers in executing social asset vision
- Work with team to help develop and execute influencer-type programs (nano, micro/macro, ambassador) strategies and campaigns
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Refine process to track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Evangelize social trends across team, acting as social expert and big-idea generator in collaboration with Growth and Creative teams.
- Prepare and deliver POVs on emerging trends on social media including, emerging channels and tools to help drive growth in audience reach and engagement across channels
- At times, partner with social and brand leads across Kinship businesses to support integrated marketing campaigns
THE PRO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As Kinship people, we have three pillars that set out how we aim to be--in our everyday work, and in how we approach each other. We call these our Cultural Pillars. In all of the roles that we hire for, we look for people who are Optimistic, Purposefully Inquisitive, and Open to All. And for this role, you’ll need these skills to knock it out of the dog park:
- Courage: A positive outlook with the courage to act and address difficult issues or great opportunities. Takes full ownership and engages others to follow.
- Values Differences: Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization, and so proactively seeks this in projects, building teams, and solving business issues.
- Learns at Pace: Drives work with real pace, actively learning through this with experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- 3-7 years' social, influencer, and community management with proven results in campaigns that drove rapid audience growth and positive engagement. Preferably from a top-tier agency, client-side experience a plus
- You speak every language of social: Instagram, TikTok, Clubhouse, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest...you name it.
- You walk the talk: An active and well-rounded personal presence in social
- You’re your own influencer: Experience working with and setting expectations with managers/team on effective and impactful social media campaigns
- You’re a data-driven pro: A creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- You got a big tool bag: In particular, proficiency in using Sprinklr and Asana. Bonus if you know other social media software/tools (e.g. Airtable, Google Analytics, Talkwalker / Brandwatch, Facebook Business Manager)
JOIN OUR PROS!
- Unique opportunities for a customizable career within pet care
- A super collaborative, flat work environment with direct access to our senior leadership team
- Work from the hottest cities across the world
- Dog-friendly workplaces
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and pet benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work opportunities
- Parental leave for the birth or adoption of your new human child (and fur baby)
- Discounts on pet products, services, nutrition and veterinary wellness plans
- Welcome kits with pet merch & Kinship swag
- An extensive onboarding program with a chance to meet all of our leaders across Kinship