WHO WE ARE
Kinship, Mars Petcare's newest division, is a hotbed for future innovation, data science and analytics, and at the forefront of emerging technology for pets, pet owners and veterinarians. At Kinship, we move quickly to shape the future of pet care. We are Optimistic, Purposefully Inquisitive, Open to all, and passionate about what’s possible. We’re a coalition of bright minds, big ideas, and bold businesses united by our love of pets..
Part of Mars, Incorporated, a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love, the 85,000 Associates in Mars Petcare are dedicated to one purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS. With 75 years of experience, our portfolio of almost 50 brands serves the health and nutrition needs of the world’s pets and The WALTHAM Centre for Pet Nutrition has advanced research in the nutrition and health of pets for over 50 years. Mars Petcare is also a leading veterinary health provider through a network of over 2,000 pets. We’re also active in innovation and technology for pets, with WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker, and LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator and COMPANION FUND™ programs that drive innovation and disruption in the pet care industry.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Kinship Russia team is looking for a Product Manager to whom we will entrust our new product, and who shares our mission - to make the world for pets a better place.
HOW YOU’LL CREATE A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS
- Understand the needs of our users, form the goals of your product and how to achieve them;
- Competently prioritize problems, tasks and possible solutions, choose the best option and be able to justify it;
- Optimize the funnel and monitor the growth of key metrics;
- Determine growth points, maintain a continuous process of research and experimentation;
- Monitor the product market and understand development opportunities.
WHO WE NEED TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PET CARE
For this role, we hope you have the following skills we require:
- Experience of work as product manager / product owner from 3 years;
- Experience in collecting feedback, conducting interviews and UX tests, maintaining a backlog and developing a plan for improving the product based on the information collected;
- Experience in describing tasks for the development team, understanding the realistic and unrealistic development timelines;
- Ability to fruitfully interact with the development team, involve the team in the creation and improvement of the product;
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate a high level of organizational and analytical skills;
- We are looking forward to independence, the ability and desire to generate ideas, to achieve their quick implementation in practice, the absence of fear of mistakes;
- Independent data analysis and proficiency in tools: J. Metrika, Google analytics, Tableau;
- Excellent English - from Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- Desire to develop and love for pets.
And if you have the following you will knock it out of the dog park:
- experience in e-commerce, classified, markeplace;
- understanding how the classified model works;
- experience in using the Objectives and Key Results approach.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary, bonus system, voluntary health insurance and life insurance from the first working day.
- Corporate pension program.
- Additional paid leave with work experience of 5 years or more.
- A rich educational program that you shape.
- Pet-friendly offices in Moscow and Novosibirsk.
We offer our associates a unique opportunity to have a completely customizable career within pet care. Through Kinship you will work with and learn from a community of industry executives, pet partners, entrepreneurs, and fellow associates across our startup investment companies, outside partners, and in Mars Petcare. Our nimble and flexible approach to work allows you to make an immediate impact across businesses, while learning new skills at every stage. The diversity of our work opens doors to big opportunities and unlocks enormous potential for countless career experiences in pet care. Join us in our mission to chart the future of pet care, alongside the industry’s brightest minds.
Kinship’s offices are global, and so are our associates. We are in NYC, San Francisco, Portland, London, Helsinki, Shanghai, and in Moscow. Many of us flex between our dog-friendly hubs and our home offices. Today, Kinship offers exceptional benefits for you, your family, and your pets, generous paid time off, exponential opportunities to build a career within pet care, and progressive reward packages. Interested? Let’s take big strides, together.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Copyright ® 2019