- Highly competitive and grounded in a bias to action
- Passionate about client and partner success
- Collaborative in nature, internally and externally
- A strategic thinker able to translate ideas into practical execution plans
- An optimist with clarity on the incredible opportunities within the IT industry
Who is most successful at Kinney Group?
- You proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- You contact potential customers through cold calls and email
- You evangelize Kinney Group capabilities and differentiators to potential customers
- You drive new meetings and calls for prospective customers
- You are accountable for all assigned outcomes and report progress on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
Tell me More...
Kinney Group is a top-tier analytics and automation organization with a market disrupting application platform called Atlas, growing so fast we need you to join us on our journey to further enable and empower the enterprise value of Splunk! We enable our client’s achievement of digital transformation and next-level cloud computing. By the way, we are aimed at growing Kinney Group to a nine-figure valuation!
Who’s that…Kinney Group?
15 years ago, our founder Jim Kinney was getting tired of how technology was sold and neglected to decay into “shelf ware”. A natural entrepreneur (and innovation engineer), Jim formed Kinney Group to solve the chronic problems associated with organizations struggling to fully adopt enterprise analytics and automation technologies in order to achieve business value.
Today, we are 70 Choppers strong and interested in YOU! By the way, a Chopper is a colleague engaged in the relentless pursuit of delivering human, financial, and mission Return-on-Investments for Fortune 1000 and U.S. Federal customers.
Kinney Group is made up of world-class developers, engineers, architects, and program executives enabling platforms like Splunk, AppDynamics, and Puppet to operate flawlessly and deliver data analytics and automation empowerment to organizations across the globe.
Sound like hype?
- Kinney Group has successfully delivered 600+ Splunk engagements since 2013
- Successfully led application performance monitoring for the 2020 Decennial Census
- Deployed critical analytics and automation applications to serve military organizations and combat teams in theatre
Intense, but what about the culture?
Culture is the lifeblood enabling Kinney Group to continuously deliver extraordinary results in unheard of timeframes. We are a close-knit team of innovators with grit and determination. We all tend to have an insatiable desire to learn, and we are quite accustomed to winning and celebrating our victories together!
- 2+ years sales development achievement preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline preferred
- Consistent success identifying, engaging, and securing valuable sales opportunities through proven professional communications skills (including cold calls)
- Ability to manage high volume outreach at various stages of the opportunity qualification process
- Impeccable verbal and written business communication skills, including the confidence to conduct capabilities presentations to executive teams, including C-Suite
- Coachable attitude with a growth mindset required; comfortable being uncomfortable
- Competitive drive and willingness to (ethically) do whatever it takes to succeed
- Composure to operate within a disciplined, process-driven sales team of achievers and leaders
- Working knowledge of cloud-computing technologies, automation, analytics, and data center fundamentals of Enterprise organizations, are ideal; SAAS or Subscription Sales experience a plus
- Shared personal and company values are a must – commitment to learning and living the Kinney Group ethos
- Customer-centric approach to selling and expanding accounts
- Innovative thinking to achieve goals while adhering to our process standards
- Bias to Action in moving closer to your goals every day
- Competitive drive to maximize personal earning potential
- Chopping mentality