Kinney Group is a top-tier analytics and automation organization with a market disrupting application platform called Atlas, growing so fast we need you to join us on our journey to empower critical technology platforms such as Splunk, AppDynamics (a Cisco Company), Puppet, and HashiCorp! We enable our client’s achievement of digital transformation and next-level cloud computing. By the way, we are aimed at growing Kinney Group to a nine-figure valuation!
Who’s that…Kinney Group?
15 years ago, our founder Jim Kinney was getting tired of how technology was sold and neglected to decay into “shelf ware”. A natural entrepreneur (and innovation engineer), Jim formed Kinney Group to solve the chronic problems associated with organizations struggling to fully adopt enterprise analytics and automation technologies in order to achieve business value.
Today, we are nearly 100 Choppers strong and interested in YOU! By the way, a Chopper is a colleague engaged in the relentless pursuit of delivering human, financial, and mission Return-on-Investments for Fortune 1000 and U.S. Federal customers.
Kinney Group is made up of world-class developers, engineers, architects, and program executives enabling platforms like Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, HashiCorp, VMWare, and DataBricks to operate flawlessly and deliver data analytics and automation empowerment to organizations across the globe.
Sound like hype?
- Kinney Group has successfully delivered 600+ Splunk engagements since 2013
- Successfully led application performance monitoring for the 2020 Decennial Census
- Deployed critical analytics and automation applications to serve military organizations and combat teams in theatre
Our success is grounded in driving our values through our people.
Culture is the lifeblood enabling Kinney Group to continuously deliver extraordinary results in unheard of timeframes. We are a close-knit team of innovators with grit and determination. We all tend to have an insatiable desire to learn and we are quite accustomed to winning and celebrating our victories together!
- Highly competitive and grounded in a bias to action
- Passionate about client and partner success
- Collaborative in nature, internally and externally
- A strategic thinker able to translate ideas into practical execution plans
- An optimist with clarity on the incredible opportunities within the IT industry
- A few experiences we believe would help you be most successful in this role:
- 5+ years of proven success selling solutions to Federal agencies and programs
- Background in technology professional services and platform solutions, strongly preferred
- Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, VMWare, HashiCorp, DataBricks
- Working knowledge of cloud-computing technologies, automation, analytics, and data center fundamentals unique to US Federal and SLED agencies and programs
- Success closing complex deals through proven professional sales skills, specializing in US Federal procurement, with demonstrated ability to drive deals, both internally and externally, from start to finish, with urgency
What would you do?
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of strategic level accounts within the Federal Government and State Agencies - become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Relentlessly build and identify opportunity signals to generate net new and expansion sales opportunities for KGI professional services and the Atlas platform
- Own quota accountability for commercial market bookings and revenue targets
- Be an expert on KGI capabilities, solutions, and the Atlas platform, with a deep understanding of their value and positioning to address the customer’s technical and business requirements
- Establish our game-changing Atlas platform throughout the commercial marketplace as an integrated offering for all clients that utilize Splunk technologies
- Optimize relationships with sales and business development counterparts at our OEM platform partners
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.