The Channel Sales Director will be charged with leading all aspects of our selling efforts within the ecosystem of channel partners we support. This partner ecosystem includes value-add resellers, systems integrators, ISVs, and distributors. The scope of this ecosystem includes all our services offerings sold to OEM platform vendors.
Kinney Group is a top-tier analytics and automation organization with a market disrupting application platform called Atlas, growing so fast we need you to join us on our journey to empower critical technology platforms such as Splunk, AppDynamics (a Cisco Company), Puppet, and HashiCorp! We enable our client’s achievement of digital transformation and next-level cloud computing. By the way, we are aimed at growing Kinney Group to a nine-figure valuation!
Who’s that…Kinney Group?
15 years ago, our founder Jim Kinney was getting tired of how technology was sold and neglected to decay into “shelf ware”. A natural entrepreneur (and innovation engineer), Jim formed Kinney Group to solve the chronic problems associated with organizations struggling to fully adopt enterprise analytics and automation technologies in order to achieve business value.
Today, we are nearly 100 Choppers strong and interested in YOU! By the way, a Chopper is a colleague engaged in the relentless pursuit of delivering human, financial, and mission Return-on-Investments for Fortune 1000 and U.S. Federal customers.
Kinney Group is made up of world-class developers, engineers, architects, and program executives enabling platforms like Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, HashiCorp, VMWare, and DataBricks to operate flawlessly and deliver data analytics and automation empowerment to organizations across the globe.
Sound like hype?
- Kinney Group has successfully delivered 600+ Splunk engagements since 2013
- Successfully led application performance monitoring for the 2020 Decennial Census
- Deployed critical analytics and automation applications to serve military organizations and combat teams in theatre
Intense, but what about the culture?
Culture is the lifeblood enabling Kinney Group to continuously deliver extraordinary results in unheard of timeframes. We are a close-knit team of innovators with grit and determination. We all tend to have an insatiable desire to learn and we are quite accustomed to winning and celebrating our victories together!
- Highly competitive and grounded in a bias to action
- Passionate about client and partner success
- Collaborative in nature, internally and externally
- A strategic thinker able to translate ideas into practical execution plans
- An optimist with clarity on the incredible opportunities within the IT industry
How would you fit within our team?
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of key channel partner relationships to become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Relentlessly build and identify opportunity signals to generate net new and expansion opportunities for KGI professional services and Atlas platform across the channel ecosystem
- Own quota accountability for channel bookings and revenue targets
- Develop key sales strategies and tactical programs to effectively roll out our offerings across the channel ecosystem
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of extraordinary Channel Account Managers to enhance and expand demand for KGI offerings throughout our channel ecosystem
- Establish our game-changing Atlas platform throughout the channel ecosystem as an integrated offering for all partners that sell Splunk technologies
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.