As an Account Manager at Kinney Group, you will drive demand and sell our latest Digital Platform to commercial mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies (end user Splunk customers) within an assigned territory. Previous SaaS and subscription sales experience in a ‘Silicon-Valley speed’ environment is highly desired. The successful candidate for this role will provide excellent coverage of multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle simultaneously. Our Account Managers have uncapped commission and should thrive in a goal-driven, team environment.
Kinney Group is a top-tier analytics and automation organization with a market disrupting application platform called Atlas, growing so fast we need you to join us on our journey to further enable and empower the enterprise value of Splunk! We enable our client’s achievement of digital transformation and next-level cloud computing. By the way, we are aimed at growing Kinney Group to a nine-figure valuation!
Who’s that…Kinney Group?
15 years ago, our founder Jim Kinney was getting tired of how technology was sold and neglected to decay into “shelf ware”. A natural entrepreneur (and innovation engineer), Jim formed Kinney Group to solve the chronic problems associated with organizations struggling to fully adopt enterprise analytics and automation technologies in order to achieve business value.
Today, we are nearly 100 Choppers strong and interested in YOU! By the way, a Chopper is a colleague engaged in the relentless pursuit of delivering human, financial, and mission Return-on-Investments for Fortune 1000 and U.S. Federal customers.
Kinney Group is made up of world-class developers, engineers, architects, and program executives enabling platforms like Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, HashiCorp, VMWare, and DataBricks to operate flawlessly and deliver data analytics and automation empowerment to organizations across the globe.
Sound like hype?
- Kinney Group has successfully delivered 600+ Splunk engagements since 2013
- Successfully led application performance monitoring for the 2020 Decennial Census
- Deployed critical analytics and automation applications to serve military organizations and combat teams in theatre
Intense. What about the culture?
Culture is the lifeblood enabling Kinney Group to continuously deliver extraordinary results in unheard of timeframes. We are a close-knit team of innovators with grit and determination. We all tend to have an insatiable desire to learn and we are quite accustomed to winning and celebrating our victories together!
- Highly competitive and grounded in a bias to action
- Passionate about client and partner success
- Collaborative in nature, internally and externally
- A strategic thinker able to translate ideas into practical execution plans
- An optimist with clarity on the incredible opportunities within the IT industry
How would you contribute to our team?
- Relentlessly build and identify opportunity signals to generate net new sales opportunities for the Atlas platform
- Establish and grow a robust Atlas sales pipeline to consistently realize sales wins
- Lead complex Atlas sales cycles with a consultative, strategic approach
- Own quota accountability for Atlas platform bookings and revenue targets
- Become an expert on KGI capabilities, solutions, and the Atlas platform, with a deep understanding of their value and positioning to address the customer’s technical and business requirements
- A few experiences we believe will help you be most successful:
- 2+ years selling SaaS, or a software platform and/or online digital services, strongly preferred
- Background in technology professional services and platform solutions, strongly preferred
- Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, VMWare, HashiCorp, DataBricks
- Working knowledge of cloud-computing technologies, automation, analytics, and data center fundamentals of Enterprise organizations
- Consistent success closing complex deals through proven professional sales skills with demonstrated ability to drive deals, both internally and externally, from start to finish, with urgency
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Impeccable verbal and written business communication skills, including the confidence to conduct platform demonstrations and capabilities presentations to executive teams, including C-Suite
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.