As an Account Executive at Kinney Group, you will drive demand and sell our latest Digital Platform to commercial mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies (end user Splunk customers) within an assigned territory. Previous SaaS and subscription sales experience in a ‘Silicon-Valley speed’ environment is highly desired. The successful candidate for this role will provide excellent coverage of multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle simultaneously. Our Account Executives have uncapped commission and should thrive in a goal-driven, team environment.
- Researching and owning prospecting activities (inbound and outbound)
- Identify and engage qualified prospects through email and phone interactions tracked in Hubspot CRM
- Providing accurate sales forecasts, both routine and ad-hoc
- Grow a sales pipeline, develop and expand your territory, and close complex deals to achieve sales quota
- Accountability for driving sales growth to consistently exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Measure and exceed pipeline growth goals by completing assigned selling activities
- Complete all assigned training related to target technical platforms and Kinney Group selling methodologies and processes
- Understanding Kinney Group's unique solution portfolio and value proposition for markets of opportunity
Required Skills and Education
- 4+ years of sales experience successfully selling in a results-oriented, customer facing environment with an emphasis on targeted relationship development
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS, or a software platform and/or online digital services, is strongly encouraged
- Strong technical acumen that can be specifically applied to the Splunk, Puppet, and AppDynamics platforms
- Excellent phone skills with emphasis on a proven communication cadence
- Impeccable verbal and written business communication skills, including the confidence to conduct interactive software demonstrations and presentations to technical decision makers
- Demonstrated expertise delivering high-impact webinars and presentations
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Ability to recognize sales opportunity through discovery efforts
- Capacity to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Composure to operate within a disciplined, process-driven sales team of achievers and leaders
- Strong sales aptitude and great attitude are a must – commitment to learning and living the Kinney Group selling model and partner-centered approach
- Customer-centric approach to selling and expanding accounts
- Competitive drive to maximize personal earning potential
- Commitment to solving customer problems with innovation and a bias to action
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.