As a SaaS Platform Product Manager at Kinney Group, you will collaborate and work across multiple departments to define and deliver exceptional SaaS Analytics and Automation solutions. You will collaborate with customers to identify solutions that drive the highest value for the broad market as well as solutions that are vertical market specific. Your passion for seeing products from ideation to customer adoption will fuel your success. The ideal candidate will have the experience and technical understanding that comes from actually delivering a successful SaaS Platform. Your knowledge of enterprise IT, analytics and automation technologies will add to your success in this role. Through your technical leadership, you will collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, PMO and KGI’s customers to drive successful and timely release and adoption of our SaaS Products. You will be a champion of these products to audiences of KGI colleagues, partners, and customers. You must have a strong work ethic that reflects Kinney Group’s core values: Competitive, Innovative, Customer Centric, Bias to Action and Chopper.
- Collaborate with customers to identify product requirements
- Define product requirements consistent and clearly communicate product requirements plus any requisite services needed to deliver and support them
- As the customer advocate, work closely with the engineering team to develop user stories, prioritize backlog and review deliverables
- Ensure that the product experience meets customer expectations and provide feedback to the team on continuous ways to improve
- Working with the engineering team, ensure that services delivery methodology meet contemporary DEVOPS, CI/CD practices
- Identify the training requirements across the organization to support the product
- Work with Marketing on messaging that clearly conveys “why” the product is needed and “how” customers will get measurable value
Required Skills and Education
- 5+ years of progressive B2B/SaaS product management expertise
- Voracious appetite to learn new skills and technology
- Strong aptitude for building business cases supporting new products and features
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment to achieve your goals and those of the team.
- As the ultimate advocate for the customer, you must be able to stand your ground in support of customer value and customer success
- Strong communication skills across all communication types
- BS in technical field – CS or EE
- Demonstrated success in a product manager role having delivered B2B SaaS products
- Understanding of Data Analytics platforms like Splunk, Elastic, Data Bricks or any other analytics platform.
- Experience / knowledge of analytics and automation platforms – Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, HashiCorp, Ansible, VMware
- Experience and understanding cloud designs and solutions
- Experience / knowledge of IT infrastructure
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.