Kinney Group is an innovative engineer services and solutions firm focused on analytics and automation. The company helps top Commercial and Public Sector organizations harness the power of analytics and automation to achieve their digital transformation aspirations and aid in organizations’ journey to the cloud. As a scale-up company with a start-up vibe, our team strives to achieve and exceed our goals daily while keeping our core values at the front of our efforts.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical knowledge of identified platforms – primarily Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, and the VMware cloud suite. You will be able to articulate a deep understanding of Kinney Group’s business value to customers by completing training tracks provided within 90 days of hire
- Manage business relationships and expand sales with assigned Fortune 1000 and technology-based mid-market Healthcare-oriented accounts
- Manage sales cycles to commercial customers from beginning to end
- Meet and exceed all sales quotas related to solutions, services, and subscription-based services revenue
- Effectively utilize both Kinney Group and platform partner resources to effectively address both customer’s technical and business requirements
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of Enterprise IT sales experience within Healthcare markets
- Demonstrated expertise of strategies and tactics associated with complex sales of technology services offerings to large organizations
- Working knowledge of cloud computing and data center technologies, automation, analytics, and the ability to correlate business value with technical capabilities
- Experience and relationships with Splunk, Puppet, Cisco (AppDynamics), Pure Storage, NetApp, UiPath, HashiCorp, and VMware selling organizations considered a big plus
- Strong sales aptitude and great cultural attitude are a must – commitment to learning and living the Kinney Group selling model and partner-centered approach
- Customer-centric approach to selling and expanding accounts
- Competitive drive to maximize personal earning potential
- Commitment to solving customer problems with innovation and a bias to action
- A work ethic grounded in grit, hustle, and receptiveness to coaching
- A desire to seize opportunity that will drive personal financial growth with no cap
Who we are:
Kinney Group is a solutions and engineering services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to help customers with their digital transformation and cloud adoption initiatives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to deliver solutions on the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies in the industry.
The company is an award-winning, nationally-recognized nationally sector leader for the Splunk and AppDynamics platforms in the analytics space. We are also recognized as a leader for the Puppet and VMware platforms in the automation technology market space.
Our solutions and services offerings are disruptive to the status quo. We blend engineering expertise with subscription services and intellectual property to produce exceptional outcomes for enterprise customers adopting Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, and VMware.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.