Kinney Group is an innovative engineer services and solutions firm focused on analytics and automation. The company helps top Commercial and Public Sector organizations harness the power of analytics and automation to achieve their digital transformation aspirations and aid in organizations’ journey to the cloud. As a scale-up company with extensive US Federal experience combined with a start-up vibe, our team strives to achieve and exceed our goals daily while keeping our core values at the front of our efforts.
As a Strategic Account Manager for Kinney Group covering US Federal Civilian agency markets, you will drive demand and sell our solutions, engineering services, and subscription-based services solutions to Civilian and DHS.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical knowledge of identified platforms – primarily Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, and the VMware cloud suite. You will be able to articulate a deep understanding of Kinney Group’s business value to customers by completing training tracks provided within 90 days of hire
- Manage business relationships and expand sales with assigned Federal Civilian government customers
- Ongoing relationship development with technology platform partner Public Sector sales organizations selling primarily into US Federal and SLED agencies and programs
- Manage sales cycles to Public Sector organizations from beginning to end
- Meet and exceed all sales quotas related to solutions, services, and subscription-based services revenue
- Effectively utilize both Kinney Group and platform partner resources to effectively address both customer’s technical and business requirements
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of proven success selling solutions to Federal agencies and programs
- Demonstrated expertise of strategies and tactics associated with complex sales of technology services offerings to large organizations, including sound fundamental knowledge of US Federal procurement strategies
- Working knowledge of cloud-computing technologies, automation, analytics, and data center fundamentals with an understanding of how these fundamentals are unique within US Federal and SLED agencies and programs
- Experience and relationships with Splunk, Puppet, Cisco (AppDynamics), and VMware selling organizations considered a big plus
- Strong sales aptitude and great cultural attitude are a must – commitment to learning and living the Kinney Group selling model and partner-centered approach
- Customer-centric approach to selling and expanding accounts
- Competitive drive to maximize personal earning potential
- Commitment to solving customer problems with innovation and a bias to action
Who we are:
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.