Kinney Group is an innovative professional services consulting firm based 5 minutes west of downtown Indianapolis and 1 minute from Long’s Donuts!! As a scale-up company with a start-up vibe, our team strives to achieve and exceed our goals daily while keeping our core values at the front of our efforts.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Own researching and prospecting activities (inbound and outbound)
- Identify qualified prospects, contact them (email, calls) and manage activities via CRM
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline, develop and expand your territory, and close complex deals to meet or exceed sales quota
- Develop relationships with the selling teams at Splunk, AppDynamics, and Puppet to address customer’s technical and business requirements
- Meet and exceed pipeline growth, assigned selling activities, and sales quota
- Complete all assigned training related to target technical platforms and Kinney Group selling methodologies and processes
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years’ of sales experience successfully selling in a results-oriented, customer facing environment with an emphasis on targeted relationship development
- Strong technical acumen that can be specifically applied to the Splunk, Puppet, and AppDynamics platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience implementing a communication and follow-up cadence
- Demonstrated expertise delivering high-impact webinars and presentations
- Ability to recognize and capitalize on sales opportunity through discovery efforts
- A desire to achieve alongside an energetic team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; prior sales achievement is required
- A sense of humor and ability to create virtual relationships
- Strong sales aptitude is a must – commitment to learning and living the Kinney Group selling model and value-based culture are critical for success
- Customer-centric approach to selling and expanding accounts
- Commitment to solving customer problems with innovation and a bias to action
Who we are:
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.