The Technical & Content Marketing Writer at Kinney Group will use their talents to develop, write, and support technical and marketing staff in the preparation of a wide variety of technical and marketing documentation, from requirements analysis, design, manuals, fielding documents, network security documents, website content, and blog posts. The role will assist in the preparation of documents and support the development of contract deliverables and reports. The Technical & Content Marketing Writer must be able to manage several different tasks at one time. Attention to detail and proficiency with multiple editing and graphics tools is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience contributing to marketing content and mission-critical projects. A thorough understanding of information technologies, a strong work ethic, a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment, and a passion for contributing to the success of the team are all requirements for success.
Required Skills and Education:
- 3 years of relevant technical writing experience (samples requested)
- 2 years marketing content writing experience (samples requested)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineers and senior professionals across functions; and have strong influencing skills
- An understanding of information technology concepts attained by formal education or through work experience is desirable
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position
- Additional three (3) years relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.