At Kinney Group, we empower our customers’ transition to the cloud, and we need your help. Our solutions leverage forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”, which gives our colleagues access to compelling work. We seek ambidextrous talent: we have the engineering prowess to paint the masterpiece, and the business savvy to make the necessary, fine-tuned brush strokes to get there.
We are holistic, strategic thinkers and we demonstrate West Coast agility. Regardless of the role, we are deliberate about customer intimacy and doing the right thing. All. The. Time.
Engineers at Kinney Group make an elite team of technology maestros and have a continuous focus on evolving, forward-leaning technology. This is all while understanding a project’s true organizational purpose and having sensitivity for our customers’ cloud transition experience.
- Support a Splunk application deployment across multiple environments using Rancher/Kubernetes
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot daily processes and make improvements to current processes related to production operations
- Troubleshoot and debug software delivered by the engineering team and properly document/communicate customer issues and feedback
- Diagnose and isolate issues at all layers of the stack, whether it be code or infrastructure
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to troubleshoot, document, and communicate customer-facing issues to internal development team
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Basic understanding of Docker and the containerization of applications
- Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking, DNS, and HTTP REST-ful web services
- 3+ years hands-on Linux experience (any distribution), with comfort working from the command line
- 1+ years’ experience with Git and source control strategies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree, or 5+ years’ experience in a related field
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with container orchestration solutions such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management solutions
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.