Professional Services Enablement Manager
We are hiring two Professional Services Enablement Managers to lead our growing engineering team! We are looking for individuals with outstanding communication skills with teams and customers. We value career development and are investing in these new roles to ensure career development and customer care are a priority every day.
Kinney Group is an innovative professional services consulting firm based 5 minutes west of downtown Indianapolis and 1 minute from Long’s Donuts!! As a scale-up company with a start-up vibe, our team strives to achieve and exceed our goals daily while keeping our core values at the front of our efforts.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Achieve the mission and business goals for each assigned practice area
- Lead, coach, mentor, and develop impactful professional services consultants.
- Conduct ongoing, bilateral performance coaching to offer career development guidance
- Empower consultants to set and achieve goals
- Drive self-accountability and provide regular feedback on all aspects of consultant performance and development initiatives
- Embrace a workplace culture that is consistent with the Kinney Group mission, vision, delivery framework, defining objectives, talent persona, and values
- Identify and resolve impediments impacting consultant utilization and revenue targets
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide recommendations for improvement of project delivery outcomes
- Assist with creating repeatable, scalable best practices and methodology for consultant delivery and development
- Interview, hire, onboard, and integrate new consultants successfully
- Clearly communicate with clients and customers to define expectations and actively engage to ensure successful delivery of services
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 25-35%)
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years managing teams in a distributed work environment
- Prior Professional Services and consulting experience will be prioritized
- Proven personal and team career development experience
- Technical aptitude and ability to define customer outcomes with a consultative approach
- Ability to organize projects and tasks in accordance with Kinney Group’s delivery framework
- Possess outstanding communication and influence skills.
- Formulate and execute creative solutions to drive business forward
- Able to effectively delegate tasks and authority to the right individuals to facilitate agile results
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers at various levels of the organization
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience desired
- Achievement of process improvement and ability to drive and measure colleague development
- Portray bias to action and customer-centricity in action
Who we are:
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.