The Technical Operations (TechOps) team is an integral team responsible for the delivery of subscription-based technical services. As a TechOps Support Associate at Kinney Group, you’ll be starting your career in Information Technology by providing front line support to our Subscription Services customers.
You’ll start out in a hands-on training and technical development program where you’ll receive professional training and coaching to become an expert on the applications we support. As your knowledge of our service portfolio increases, you’ll have the opportunity to advance within the team by taking on more compelling work and growing your career.
The Support Associate will be assigned a shift during the normal working hours between 8AM and 6PM Eastern; some off-hours work will be required at times.
Kinney Group is an innovative professional services consulting firm based 5 minutes west of downtown Indianapolis and 1 minute from Long’s Donuts!! As a scale-up company with a start-up vibe, our team strives to achieve and exceed our goals daily while keeping our core values at the front of our efforts.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with KGI colleagues to deliver technical and customer-centric outcomes
- Utilize a variety of tools and resources to resolve client inquiries
- Work from a queue of new requests to provide technical solutions
- Contribute to the documentation library used by all colleagues
- Develop an understanding of supported software packages and an awareness of their features
- Accurately document all customer interactions and work performed
- Work with a bias to action in exceeding client expectations and growing our business
What you’ll bring:
- Strong technical acumen demonstrated through education, experience, or self-study
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- A strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and problem diagnosis in a technical environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to urgency
- Competitive drive to advance your career and technical knowledge
- Innovative approach to evaluating and solving problems
- Positive, focused demeanor especially when under pressure
- Beginner knowledge of network infrastructure
- Beginner knowledge of Windows and Linux environment
More about Kinney Group:
Kinney Group is a cloud solutions integrator harnessing the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Automation is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced security, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.