Kinney Group teams support mission-critical needs for our customers. In this role, you will serve as part of an elite team of Engineers dedicated to excellence. We harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives and this role will serve as part of a team of Engineering professionals.
This position develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
Ticket Managers support the overall program’s requirement to effectively provide data center services through timely and efficient resolution of customer requests via the agency’s ticketing system.
- Manage tickets and ensure adequate workflow through ticket lifecycle.
- Identify gaps in ticket workflow processes.
- Develop and implement effective ticket management and lifecycle processes.
- Ensure proper ticket assignment to support groups for triage, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Assist with ticket quality, proper routing and assignment, documentation, and trend analysis.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of customer requests.
- Review customer requirements and oversee implementation of standard changes.
- Enhance tracking and management of standard changes expenditures.
- Create, develop, and maintain system knowledge articles and documentation.
- Provide ticketing system training as required.
- Maintain current and relevant knowledge of ticket status and identify workflow gaps.
- Perform data analysis and provide metrics and statistical data as required.
- Develop and run various reports and queries on all types of tickets in various statuses for the entire program.
- Assist in continuous improvements by providing recommendations to assist program in enhancement of exceptional delivery of data center services.
- Participate in special projects as required.
* This role will be expected to support a flexible 6 am to 6pm work schedule. *
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- TS/SCI government security clearance (active)
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification desired
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.