As a National Account Manager at Kinney Group, you will be joining an award-winning team of sales and engineering professionals supporting existing Fortune 500 companies while driving net new opportunities with Fortune 2000 companies for our portfolio of professional services and subscription-based solutions. The sales territory will be primarily within Fortune 2000 IT Operations and Security organizations nationally.
With a substantial OTE and an uncapped earning potential, this role is positioned for significant compensation. Combined with a great support organization, the successful candidate should expect to provide 3-5M in booked revenue within the first 12 months.
Required Skills and Education:
- 3-5+ years of experience successfully selling enterprise IT service solutions to Fortune 2000 and mid-market organizations
- Preference given to an understanding of Splunk technical services with the ability to learn Splunk and technology partner offerings on a fast track as mandatory
- Must understand the buying process, sales cycles and drivers of Enterprise IT and Security departments from midcap to Fortune 2000 customers
- Understanding of reference design, professional technical services and subscription reoccurring revenue sales models
- Working knowledge in sales systems such as Salesforce and CPQ
- Ability to work closely with both internal and external engineering resources and lead the commercial discussion with C Level decision makers
- Cultural fit within a face paced, hyper growth-environment where accountability is measured and freedom supported
- Ability to travel 25% as needed
- Working knowledge of IT operations, Security and support
- Experience and relationships with Splunk with preference to additional working knowledge of AppDynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks requested by multiple stakeholders
- Proactively formulate and execute creative solutions to drive business forward
- Personal drive to meet or exceed assigned sales targets
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a solutions-oriented professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.