King & Union is seeking to hire an mid/senior UI/Front end developer to support our flagship product, Avalon. Our goal is to make the threat intelligence process run more smoothly and help organizations share threat data better. Our solution pulls threat information (both our own and via external APIs) into a graph and enables real-time collaboration and sharing of the information on the graph. If you're aware of the tools, think of combining Google docs with a graph editor like Maltego and mix in some process automation.
Overview of Position
- Work with team to update and maintain backend of application from tickets and customer requests
- Work with product management team to triage new bugs
- Propose new features and roadmap ideas for the product.
- Experience with Python, and the Django web framework.
- Experience with version control tools such as git
- Experience with Caching solutions such as Redis
- Experience with Django Channels a plus, but not required.
- Experience with other languages such as Go a plus
- Early round shares
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), healthcare, and full benefits
- Ability to work from home and our offices in Old Town, Alexandria
Please include a link to your GitHub or other demonstration of your experience.
Job Type: Full-time