King & Union is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer to support our flagship product, Avalon. Our goal is to make the threat intelligence process run more smoothly and help organizations share threat data better. Our solution pulls threat information (both our own and via external APIs) into a graph and enables real-time collaboration and sharing of the information on the graph. If you're aware of the tools, think of combining Google docs with a graph editor like Maltego and mix in some process automation.
We're looking for a DevOps engineer to help support the build and deployment of our system's backend. We are heavy users of Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and automated deployment of our application's builds. We need a team member to maintain those builds, support our integration & query system (written in Python), support the system in operation, and help with Operational support issues as they arise.
Overview of Position
- Maintain build scripts to automate the build and deployment of the Avalon system
- Maintain and update integration scripts with data partners
- Investigate and maintain build scripts to deploy avalon into other Cloud systems (AWS, Azure, local clouds, etc)
- Work with the team to support the system, including investigating bugs/error reports and triaging issues.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the Python scripting language
- Experience with competing cloud offerings such as AWS a plus.
- Early round shares
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), healthcare, and full benefits
- Ability to work from home and our offices in Old Town, Alexandria