**This is a remote role until further notice**
About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What We Stand For:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Sales Coordinator to assist the Wholesale team with the day-to-day management of Account relationships, Processing orders, logistics (orders, promotions, events, etc.) and reporting/tracking. This role will report to the Director of Sales and requires a highly-organized and detailed oriented person who can communicate effectively with the Kin team and our external partners. The candidate must be a strategic problem solver and enthusiastic about building the infrastructure required to scale operations.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Interface with key stockists (Kin account partners) to deliver world-class service.
- Organize, process and track wholesale orders with ability to pull and analyze data to identify incremental sales opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate and timely record of all wholesale purchase orders.
- Work directly with Kin's Operations Coordinator to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Schedule and track shipments for outbound logistics for all wholesale accounts.
- Create a cadence for relationship building with our wholesale partners, in addition to regularly communicating on order details, promotions, every day questions, etc.
- Daily Excel/Google Suite/Pipedrive/Monday.com data entry for account tracking, updating inventory and following up with vendors and partners.
- Schedule, coordinate and track special delivery shipments, including samples, promotional product, etc on an as needed basis.
- Field inbound sales requests utilizing Kin’s CRM software.
- Support the team on various business and process improvement projects.
- Liaise with external vendors to produce trade marketing, promotional and other sales materials.
- Build and refine business presentations and other recaps.
What You'll Bring to Kin:
- 2-3 years of experience in relationship management, account development, operations and/or logistics.
- Strong excel and data entry capabilities.
- Experience creating and maintaining reporting templates.
- Strong organization skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Hospitality mindset to ensure our accounts always have a great experience with Kin.
- The ability to thrive in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs.
- A love of engaging with people in a sales environment.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly and act on them immediately.
- Down to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment, outside typical 9-5pm working hours.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious living.