**This is a remote role until further notice**
About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
About Kin Euphorics: Welcome to the future of revelry. Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: an adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanics that opens the mind, calms the body, and connects the spirit.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Social Media Manager to own day-to-day management and execution of all social media campaigns. Responsibilities include posting content across Kin’s social channels, copywriting, compiling analytics and reports for social campaigns, pitching content ideas for monthly takeovers, collaborations, and product launches, and helping to create campaigns that engage and educate. This is a nimble, highly organized role for an efficient, flexible, out-of-the-box problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “guest-first” mindset. This role will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing.
What You’ll Love About Us:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere we create at events is collaborative and encouraging. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize the look and feel of Kin’s social presence and overall brand story in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
- Write social captions, schedule, & post content daily across Kin’s organic social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest, and Tiktok
- Outline, write, and execute daily Instagram Stories based on monthly content lineup, including briefing the creative team, filming or compiling existing photo & video assets, and using native Instagram Stories tools or Photoshop when necessary
- Communicate and cultivate high-touch relationships with key guests and community members on a daily basis
- Maintain the social media calendar, updating frequently based on campaign needs, brand goals and KPIs, and timely opportunities for audience engagement
- Brainstorm & pitch monthly content ideas to support ongoing brand goals and marketing campaigns, based on overall performance goals
- Work with CX team to field customer service issues and questions on feed and dms
- Monitor trends and opportunities on all social platforms
- Understand and explain social data and learnings on a weekly and monthly basis to key leaders and stakeholders
- Support Kin’s creator network by interacting with our current creator’s content and interacting with potential creators to add to Kin’s network
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience required (preferably a D2C brand)
- Demonstrated ability and track record of building and maintaining a robust cross-channel strategy (Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred
- Must have knowledge of social media analytics and tool sets
- A robust network of creators and influencers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Photoshop and or Indesign for basic asset creation