About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What We Stand For:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong background in digital design to join its Creative Team. Responsibilities will include digital and print design and production, social media assets, paid media, including email, SMS and brand collateral. The ideal candidate should have a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment. We are inspired by all aspects of pop culture (fashion, photography, film & television, music, interiors, etc.) and our brand loves to find inspiration from varied and unique places and so should you. We hope everyone brings their passions and interests to their design.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Execute and design digital and physical assets for each assigned project, including: social media, website, email, paid ads, campaigns, packaging and print.
- Design digital, print, and physical collateral for marketing needs.
- Design paid social ads, social templates, and display advertising as briefed by marketing.
- Concept and design collateral for events, retail partners, and activations
- Support website design, producing assets and layout updates as needed.
- Create seasonal design templates that keep Kin ahead of its time.
- Design weekly, seasonal, and transactional emails in the brand aesthetic.
- Stay current on competitive landscape, including email marketing and social campaigns, to differentiate Kin within a quickly growing market
- Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Optimize, slice, prepare and deliver final files across platforms.
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years of experience working in graphic design across print and digital.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- Fluency in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
- A working understanding of After Effects and Adobe Premier a plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills and technical proficiency in visual branding, print, digital, and environmental design.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart design solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs.