About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Head of Growth to define our growth strategy and KPIs, audit/architect our comprehensive data infrastructure, coordinate and execute growth plans, and meet/exceed revenue targets through funnel optimization. This role will have full ownership of the consumer journey, from the top of the funnel to the bottom. You will focus on customer acquisition, activation, and retention, using both inbound/outbound strategies and online/offline approaches to move people through the funnel. You will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and increasing automation where appropriate.
You will develop and monitor the company’s growth strategy for all stages in the funnel, including defining a roadmap for each marketing channel and maintaining consistent growth month over month. The role is part data science, part marketing, part sales, part manager, and full collaborator. You will be a key part of the management team, acting as the conduit between the leadership and the growth teams, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively.
This role requires a strategist who is able to balance both creative and analytical needs while working in an incredibly fast paced work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Kin’s Growth Plan.
- Coordinate and Execute growth programs.
- Develop, implement and maintain Kin’s comprehensive analytics framework.
- Partner with the in-house Creative, Content and Brand Marketing teams to develop metric-based campaigns to prospect, drive engagement and most importantly retention across tiktok, instagram, pinterest, snapchat, youtube and facebook.
- Optimize content, copy and campaigns based on continual measurement and review of real-time performance analytics.
- Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated.
- Present customer insight to the larger team through detailed analysis, combined with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, key metrics, usability studies, and customer reviews/feedback.
- Consistently optimize Kin’s revenue funnel.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 5 to 7 years of growth marketing, growth hacking, or performance marketing experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Experience scaling customer acquisition, activation, and maximizing retention as well as LTV while managing against budgeted resources.
- Experience setting, executing, and iterating a growth strategy.
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding sales KPIS.
- Proven experience in online acquisition tactics and best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships.
- Extensive experience with database management systems and data visualization software, including MySQL, Tableau and Periscope for dashboard development and data analysis.
- A self-starter and resourceful. You consistently identify new opportunities and rapidly develop actionable strategies to capitalize on ROI-driven opportunities.
- Creative and nimble. You think on your feet, try new approaches and are willing to learn from your mistakes. You’ve got the perseverance without the ego.
- A confident communicator. You have an uncanny ability to influence others with your exceptional communication skills, and are confident interacting with numerous departments and stakeholders.
- An analytical storyteller. You can aggregate relevant data from multiple sources and translate it into insightful stories, strategic decisions and tactical recommendations.
- A data-driven, self-proclaimed “numbers person” who understands the importance of data and knows how to collect and analyze data, as well as to glean and implement insights.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in receiving feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious lifestyle.
- Excited to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment.