About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is looking for an experienced Digital Designer with a strong background in creating high-quality digital experiences for e-commerce to join its Creative Team. An eye for detail and a passion for user experience, the ideal candidate has experience creating fresh, engaging, and effective web experiences for updates, campaigns, and product launches. This includes digital layouts and animated assets. Candidates must also have an eye for trends and innovation in the e-commerce space. The ideal candidate should have a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Concept and execute the creation and layout of digital designs with a strong focus on website design, including but not limited to: hero designs, homepages, landing pages, banners and web animation.
- Provide guidance on templates and techniques proven to enhance the performance of digital assets.
- Provide UI/UX design insights for continual UX improvement and innovation, focusing on branding, design, usability, and functionality.
- Design and develop A/B testing design concepts for landing pages, emails templates, mobile, and desktop devices.
- Partner closely with the Creative, Digital Product, and Marketing teams to deliver a best-in-class e-commerce experience.
- Weave brand and storytelling connections between landing pages, email, and social touchpoints.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of interactive design experience, including e-commerce, experiential design, and branding.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience preferred.
- A strong understanding of UX principles and the ability to apply UX to graphic designs.
- Expert in design tools including: Sketch, InVision (or other prototyping tools), and Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
- Experience working with front-end developers and a demonstrated excellent understanding of responsive design.
- A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing excellent user-centered e-commerce experiences.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart design solutions.