About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Digital Product & E-Commerce Manager to join our team to own, maintain and evolve our e-commerce presence and oversee our digital product roadmap. The ideal candidate will have a technical project/product management background, having worked closely through the development process on many e-commerce products, ideally in the direct to consumer category. The Digital Product Manager will be a key player in facilitating the implementation of new features and functionality to our digital product and will play an integral part on Kin’s digital and creative team. This role will involve both partnering with a team of Designers as well as Developers to prioritize and manage a seamless workflow.
The ideal candidate has a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment and has managed Shopify stores in the past.
What you’ll do:
- Partner cross-functionally with design, development, marketing, and operations to define and refine business requirements for all site updates and product launches.
- Define a roadmap plan of website updates and optimizations, including design and functionality enhancements.
- Lead end-to-end project/product management, from concept development to implementation through to post-mortem analysis.
- Lead meticulous UI/UX audits to validate design, functionality and customer journey flows.
- Oversee our Shopify platform as well as manage our 3rd party Shopify integrations including but not limited to our subscription engine (ReCharge) and Shopify Flows.
- Proactively manage and prioritize a creative and development backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations.
- Coordinate communication between developers, designers, and key stakeholders regarding goals, requirements, and business needs.
- Plan, lead, and launch A/B testing strategies to aggressively optimize and improve conversion and guest experience.
- Oversee digital product development to ensure on-time and on-budget launches.
- Create and implement testing and QA plans to ensure positive consumer outcomes.
- Oversee and maintain our analytics infrastructure
- Optimize our analytics protocols to achieve cutting-edge tracking capabilities in an effort to offer our website guests the most seamless and intuitive user experience possible
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 3-5+ years of project and/or product management experience in a technical role collaborating with agile development teams
- A proven track record of developing engaging digital products that surprise and delight customers
- E-commerce experience within DTC is a must, food and beverage is a plus.
- Experience defining requirements for complex purchase flows across mobile and desktop devices, ideally with paid subscription models
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, visual) and an ability to propose ideas across teams, and contextualize multiple ideas in relation to one another.
- User-obsessed, data driven and deliver that approach to your decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade offs.
- Comfortable owning and being held accountable for business outcomes required from digital product development.
- Intimately experienced across Adobe Suite, Sketch, and collaborative project management tools such as Monday.com, Trello, or Asana
- Proficient in HTML
- Meticulously organized, vigilant, and detail oriented.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly.
- Motivated by a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.