About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Sr. Retail Sales & Marketing Manager who will play a key role in our expansion throughout the offline sales channels in key markets and chains. This role will assist the Revenue Operations team in developing our comprehensive route-to-market strategy and rollout plan.
The role is part sales, part marketing, part manager, and full collaborator. This role requires someone who is forward-thinking, detail oriented, and well organized while working in an incredibly fast paced work environment. This role will report to the VP, Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop channel marketing strategies for key markets and retail partners across Off Premise, On-Premise, Non-Traditional On-Premise and other eTailers also known as our Stockists.
- You will focus growth efforts in our core geographies including, but not limited to New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, and Austin.
- Partner with our Revenue Operations Team to develop world-class sales programs.
- Assist with and/or lead buyer presentations.
- Assist with and/or lead distributor presentations.
- Field inbound Stockist requests.
- Collaborate with our internal marketing and creative teams to lead development of Trade Marketing materials and displays.
- Monitor and analyze key internal and external retail insights to develop best practices and incorporate into future sales and marketing programs.
- Lead reporting and forecasting across the Offline Sales channel.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the decision makers across our Stockists
- Liaise with the Brand Marketing and Experiential Marketing teams to coordinate innovative retail sampling and other promotional programs to support our Stockists.
- Produce and present monthly sales reports to the Executive Team.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 4 to 6 years of sales and marketing experience in CPG and/or food & beverage.
- A strong understanding of retail marketing, preferably in the health and wellness, dietary supplements, or beverage category.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- CRM management experience in Pipedrive and/or Salesforce.
- A self-starter and resourceful. You consistently identify new opportunities and rapidly develop actionable strategies to capitalize on ROI-driven opportunities.
- Creative and nimble. You think on your feet, try new approaches and are willing to learn from your mistakes. You’ve got the perseverance without the ego.
- A confident communicator. You have an uncanny ability to influence others with your exceptional charm and communication skills, and are confident interacting with numerous departments and key stakeholders in leadership positions.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in receiving feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Interested to explore the world of Euphorics and sober curious lifestyle.
- Excited to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment.