About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is looking for a passionate Creative Director to lead its creative team as we revolutionize the beverage industry. The ideal candidate will have well-rounded experience developing the visual identity for consumer brands, including multi-channel creative development and brand marketing experiences. Responsibilities will include providing tone and direction for all of Kin’s initiatives and mentoring a team of designers and copywriters.
The Creative Director will partner directly with Kin’s CEO/Chief Creative Officer to evolve the brand’s strategic creative vision focusing on brand look and feel, communications, and all brand touchpoints. Ultimately, the Creative Director will elevate the Kin brand to drive the business and the brand identity, mission, and values forward. The ideal candidate should have an eye for aesthetic and the ability to solve complex design challenges, as well as a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the CEO/Chief Creative Officer to elevate and iterate on the Kin brand, owning and guiding all aspects of the brand including identity, style, tone, etc. for visual creative and copy.
- Direct the concepting and execution of all product marketing including visual merchandising, packaging, wholesale partner integrations, and more.
- Lead a team of designers (graphic, digital, motion, 3D,) content creators, and copywriters through planning and creative development, closely analyzing briefs to develop unique and relevant ideas for:
- Brand Campaigns
- Print Collateral
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Experiential Marketing
- Wholesale Partnerships
- Partner with key stakeholders and teams including Marketing, Growth, Operations, and Customer Experience to build out insightful creative platforms, demonstrating an ability to use results and metrics to shape creative development.
- Collaborate with the CEO/Chief Creative Officer and Director of Creative Operations to recruit and build a team of top-tier art directors, designers, and copywriters.
- Partner with the Director of Creative Operations to manage creative production and ensure the work is accurately prioritized based on business goals and is executed on-time and on-budget.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 8+ years of brand creative direction experience either at an agency or with a relevant CPG and/or e-commerce brand, including 3+ years in a team management role, in-house creative experience at a digitally native brand is a plus.
- Compelling portfolio of relevant work examples that showcases your experience both as an individual and within a team.
- Business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities.
- A strong knowledge of brand development, online advertising, e-commerce, packaging and print experience, and overall knowledge of the creative process.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, visual and an ability to propose ideas across teams, and contextualize multiple ideas in relation to one another.
- Experienced with Adobe Suite, Sketch, and tracking projects in collaborative tools. Passionate about composition, typography, and effective communication across many mediums, both digital and physical.
- Experienced in photo, video, and print production.
- Meticulously organized, vigilant, and detail oriented.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly.
- Of the belief that there is no limit to creativity.
- Motivated by a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.