About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking an Operations Manager to assist the Operations and Finance team with the day-to-day management of inventory systems, logistics and fulfillment, supply chain and operational reporting. This role will report to the Director of Operations and requires a highly-organized and detailed oriented person who can communicate effectively with the Kin team and our external partners. The candidate must be a strategic problem solver and enthusiastic about building the infrastructure required to scale operations.
While Kin Euphorics is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY we are currently working in a remote capacity until further notice. We will be considering all candidates, regardless of your current location, so long as you are able to operate on Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Kin’s Materials Resource Planning process to ensure materials purchases are in line with production needs.
- Assist Director of Operations in long term supplier forecasts and raw ingredients contrats.
- Daily relationship management of Kin’s contract manufacturer network to ensure timely production of finished goods.
- Daily relationship management of Kin’s 3rd party logistics network to ensure SLAs are met including on-time shipping and order accuracy.
- Continuously improve cost, speed and accuracy performance of our distribution network.
- Assist the creative team in developing and implementing new products and brands.
- Work directly with the Customer Experience team on a daily basis to ensure all of our customers are receiving the highest level of service and quality possible.
- Assist Director of Operations on developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor all label and ingredient compliance with laws and regulations.
- Analyze quarterly freight spend and cost management to minimize cost of transportation and impact on the environment.
- Support the operations and finance team on various COGS reduction & process improvement projects.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, operations, logistics or a finance role, preferable at a CPG company.
- 2-3 years of experience of performance management with 3PL and parcel carriers.
- 1-3 years of ERP or WMS system management experience required.
- Proven track record of management, operations and leadership.
- Strong excel and data entry capabilities.
- Experience creating and maintaining reporting templates.
- Strong organization skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial management.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly.
- Down to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious living.