About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our products help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What we stand for:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking an Operations Coordinator to assist the Operations team with the day-to-day management of inventory systems, logistics and fulfillment, supply chain and operational reporting. This role will report to the Director of Operations and requires a highly-organized and detailed oriented person who can communicate effectively with the Kin team and our external partners. The candidate must be a strategic problem solver and enthusiastic about building the infrastructure required to scale operations.
While Kin Euphorics is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY we are currently working in a remote capacity until further notice. We will be considering all candidates, regardless of your current location, so long as you are able to operate on Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an accurate and timely record of all purchase orders, inventory receipts, and invoices in Kin's inventory management system.
- Coordinate with the sales team to, organize and process wholesale sales orders in Kin's file management database and ERP software.
- Work directly with Kin's fulfillment centers to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Schedule and track shipments for both in-bound and out-bound logistics for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Audit inventory purchase orders, inventory receipts and shipping invoices.
- Daily Excel data entry for shipment tracking, updating inventory and following up with vendors and partners.
- Schedule and coordinate parcel shipments on an as needed basis.
- Support the operations and finance team on various process improvement projects.
What you'll bring to Kin:
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain, operations, logistics or a finance role.
- Strong excel and data entry capabilities.
- Experience creating and maintaining reporting templates.
- Strong organization skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Previous experience implementing or managing an inventory management system or ERP system is preferred.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly.
- Down to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious living.