About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our drinks help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night.
What you'll love about us:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
We are looking for a marketing interns for our New York and Los Angeles offices that will work alongside the Marketing Director at Kin Euphorics. This person will primarily be responsible for the execution of a robust influencer outreach strategy and influencer engagement. The Marketing Intern will work with the team to help implement targeted initiatives to generate new leads for influencers, high level artist partnerships and execute all product seeding. This role will touch all marketing components of the business and work closely with internal partners and external agencies.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate all influencer/artist outreach and seeding (approx 20x weekly)
- Analyze influencer ROI
- Track all influencer/artist outreach and status
- Re-Engage with Kin’s current influencer network/community
- Coordinate with press and marketing to create and send all kits
- Coordinate and oversee all promotional/product inventory and materials across all marketing channels (field, partnerships, and events)
- Manage and stock all marketing collateral
- Assist on field marketing tasks
- Have fun!
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious living
- Of the believe that there is no limit to creativity
- Down to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly