TITLE: Senior Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
COMMITMENT: Full Time
Kin Euphorics is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and versatile Senior Graphic Designer for our Creative Team.
About Kin Euphorics: Welcome to the future of revelry. Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: an adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanics that opens the mind, calms the body, and connects the spirit.
Kin Euphorics is looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer with a strong background in digital design to join its Creative Team. Responsibilities will include digital and print production design, including email, social media assets, paid media, and brand collateral. The ideal candidate should have a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the design and creation of Kin’s visual collateral to be used across digital and printed brand materials including, but not limited to: website, social media, email, display banners, acquisition offers, and marketing inserts.
- Own projects from kickoff through completion, presenting your work to the Creative Director, Brand Director, and Marketing stakeholders; incorporate feedback into thoughtful final assets.
- Contribute to photo shoots in partnership with the Creative and Brand Directors.
- Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Translate Kin's brand identity into print and digital assets working in collaboration with Kin's brand and creative team.
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity.
- Elevate and bring the design aesthetic to the next level.
- Stay current on competitive landscape, including email marketing, social campaigns, and ad formats.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement. An interest in exploring the world of euphorics and growing with a small team is a must.
- 5+ years of experience working in graphic and digital design.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- Expertise in Adobe Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
- A portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills and technical proficiency in visual branding, print, digital, and environmental design.
- Have a working understanding of digital tools like Sketch and Klaviyo.
- You have an excellent eye for design and typography.
- You have a point-of-view, you share your ideas, and can articulate your designs during presentations of your work.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and meticulous in execution, and able to take direction and execute.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time.
- An ability to take feedback gracefully and translate it into smart design solutions.
What You’ll Love About Us:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere we create at events is collaborative and encouraging. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.