TITLE: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA/Brooklyn, NY
COMMITMENT: Full Time
About Kin Euphorics: Welcome to the future of revelry. Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: an adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanics that opens the mind, calms the body, and connects the spirit.
Kin Euphorics is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong background in digital design to join its Creative Team. Responsibilities will include digital and print production design, including email, social media assets, paid media, and brand collateral. The ideal candidate should have a mix of agency and in house experience particularly in a startup and/or fast-paced environment.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and design digital and physical assets for each assigned project, including: website, email, paid ads, social media, and print.
- Design weekly, seasonal, and transactional emails in the brand aesthetic.
- Design digital, print, and physical collateral for marketing needs.
- Design paid social ads, social templates, and display advertising as briefed by marketing.
- Concept and design collateral for events, retail partners, and activations
- Support website design, producing assets and layout updates as needed.
- Create seasonal design templates that keep Kin ahead of its time.
- Stay current on competitive landscape, including email marketing and social campaigns, to differentiate Kin within a quickly growing market
- Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Optimize, slice, prepare and deliver final files across platforms.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of experience working in graphic design across print and digital.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- Fluency in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
- Have a working understanding of digital programs like Sketch and Klaviyo.
- A portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills and technical proficiency in visual branding, print, digital, and environmental design.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart design solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs
What You’ll Love About Us:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere we create at events is collaborative and encouraging. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.