About Kin Euphorics:
Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: a non-alcoholic adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit. The ingredients in our drinks help balance the body’s response to stress and refill our pleasure tanks for a blissful night ahead. As we move from a mode of depletion (feeling less) to a mode of rising (feeling more), we can connect with others well into the night. Welcome to the future of revelry.
What You’ll Love About Us:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
The Direct-to-Consumer Manager is responsible for the execution of our digital direct-to-consumer strategy. You will be responsible for growth marketing (acquisition + retention), digital user experience, and contributing to Kin’s strategic roadmap. You will work with us as we scale our e-comm business and ensure that the customer experience ladders up to our overarching brand mission and goals.
What you’ll do:
- Own execution of multi-channel digital engagement and enhance Kin Euphorics’ e-commerce and direct-to-consumer strategy.
- Manage digital marketing execution to efficiently drive acquisition and improve retention.
- Generate models and data dashboards, and conduct deep analysis to drive key business insights.
- Partner cross-functionally to champion initiatives that improve our e-commerce experience (ex. Holiday gifting, product launches, subscription).
- Determine new segmentation for CRM to improve email campaign acquisition and engagement.
- Uncover channels for opportunity and provide proposals to key stakeholders; analyze and recommend digital marketing tools.
What you’ll bring to Kin:
- 3-5+ years performance marketing and/or e-commerce with a focus on acquisition and retention.
- Proven track record of working and strategizing across the entire full DTC marketing funnel.
- Experience creating digital marketing plans that span across multiple consumer touch points while managing resources.
- Highly analytical and structured thinking and an ability to discern clear, salient ideas from complex information.
- Ability to clearly and articulately communicate across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Passion for working collaboratively and cross-functionally across other Kin teams.
- Experience working for a CPG company (food & beverage company preferred).
- Looking to be part of a mission-driven company fueling the next social movement.
- Interested to explore the world of euphorics and sober curious living.
- Of the belief that there is no limit to creativity.
- Thrilled to work in a demanding, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.
- A self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly.