What You’ll Love About Us:
True to our name, we’re a team of people who started as strangers and wound up a family. We genuinely like working with each other and it helps that the work is rooted in a mission that is felt every day. The atmosphere at our Williamsburg headquarters is collaborative and encouraging. We’re a multicultural team and we embrace diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
The Position: Contractor for a 3-month period
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining critical dashboards, reports, KPIs and analyses to aid in the management of the company. The position becomes a business Subject Matter Expert and determines specifications, standards, processes and tools for reporting and data analyses. The Jr. Analyst/Scientist is a key member of a small, analytics team which supports all facets of a fast growing biotech company. Reporting and analytics will help drive Kin Euphoric's next level of growth.
- Work with Product Management and the business to define requirements and specifications for business reporting.
- Analyze data and processes to understand behaviors, requirements and business processes to provide the best reporting solutions for the use case.
- Design and develop efficient reports/dashboards using Kin Euphoric's standard reporting tools. Work with QA to ensure all requirements are met and follow Kin Euphoric's System Lifecycle processes.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams on data and reporting topics.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, and Executive teams to ensure alignment of reporting needs with implemented technology solutions at Kin Euphorics.
- Aid in the creation of data models and warehouses for reporting purposes.
- Aid in the data governance and standards implementation at Kin Euphoric's.
- Routinely analyze reporting trends, usage metrics, etc. for continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Management, Business Administration or other related discipline required or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with data management principles and practices including metadata management and data access technologies.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with the following is mandatory
- Ecommerce experience
- Have worked with materialized views or dbt
- Knowledge of Redshift, Segment or Data warehouses
- BI or analysis tool such as Mode, Looker or Periscope.
- Building data visualizations, reporting, etc.
- Experience with the following is a plus
- Data analysis including working with all levels of an organization.
- Salesforce reporting or analyses
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and customer skills required.
- Working knowledge of applications development in biotech, life sciences or healthcare industries.
Kin o’clock euphorics parties
Clean & conscious environment
& First dibs on new product releases :)