About Kin Euphorics:
Welcome to the future of revelry. Kin believes in a night where social isn’t sinful and self-care doesn’t stop at sunset. It didn’t exist at the bar, so we turned to ancient remedy and modern alchemy to create euphorics: an adult beverage made from nourishing nootropics, balancing adaptogens, and replenishing botanicals that open the mind, calm the body, and connect the spirit.
What You’ll Love About Us:
We’re a team of passionate people who started as strangers and wound up a family, working together toward a mission about which we care deeply. Our group is collaborative and encouraging; we celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s mistakes. As a multicultural team that embraces inclusion and diversity, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or ability.
Kin Euphorics is seeking a Community Manager to oversee the creation, development, and production of all social media campaigns. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role made for a nimble, highly organized person who gets excited about creating content in an efficient way and out-of-the-box problem solving. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize the look and feel of Kin’s social presence in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
- Plan copy and content for daily posting
- Interact with our current community and look for opportunities to grow
- Work with CX team to field customer service issues and questions on feed and DMs
- Oversee social media influencer campaigns
- Monitor trends and opportunities on all social platforms
- Understand and explain social data and learnings to team members and management
- Support Kin’s creator network by interacting with our current creator’s content and interacting with potential creators to add to Kin’s network
- Attend community events present and ready to document
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred
- Must have knowledge of social media analytics and tool sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Background in photo/content creation preferred