KInduct Technologies (KINDUCT.com) is a leading data and analytics software provider that is changing the way information shapes human performance. KINDUCT’s highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sports, health and wellness organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and produce exceptional results. KINDUCT is the software provider of choice for many world-leading professional and elite sports organizations across the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, and other professional and elite leagues.
Working as a UX/UI Designer / Lead, you will have the opportunity to drive outstanding user experience on our web and mobile products, as well as on our corporate website and landing pages. In addition you will be responsible for setting the standards for our design elements and ensuring that the “Kinduct Feel” is in everything we do, from not only a product perspective, but also in our external materials and internal design projects. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to make a strong impact in a market leading company from a design perspective this opportunity is for you.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and complementary health - shared benefits coverage
- Flexible working hours in an innovative and exciting industry
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Parking or Transit Stipend
- Extra Holiday Days
- Never less than 15 days of vacation, even in your first year
- Ample paid sick days
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Located at beautiful Purdy’s Wharf with access to many convenient amenities
- A games room with a pool table and ping pong gear
- A collaboration and relation space with three TV’s to enjoy the latest game as you relax with your view of the harbor
- Many “Fun Factory” planned ongoing initiatives to pump up the Fun Factor
- A collaborative, diverse and team focused environment that supports your growth as a professional all while ensuring we laugh the way!
- Work on a software platform used by many of the biggest and best teams in professional sports!
Our ideal candidate has the following technical competencies:
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in SAAS Application Design, interfaces, large-scale websites, and applications
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communications design leadership – digital marketing in particular
- Understanding of user experience, web design and development processes, methods, and principles
- Experience using Invision and Sketch or Balsamiq preferred
- Working knowledge of programming languages a big plus
- Experience in developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks and principles
- Able to synthesize research and effectively communicate insights to teams large and small
- Experience using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other analytics tools
- You are organized, able to work independently, and flexible to switch rapidly between different projects
- Strong visualization skills with the ability to clearly communicate, both in writing and orally
- Experience working closely with designers and developers
- Aware of current trends and new technologies in information architecture and design
- Must be: Collaborative, self motivated, passionate about what you do!
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Plan product design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Strategize and plan compelling and effective design concepts
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Development teams during the implementation process
- Advocate for users/consumers throughout the development process.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Documentation of all UIs developed
- Assist with web design, CSS efforts when required
- Marketing support and the creation of visual presentation materials
All new employees of Kinduct are required to provide a current criminal background check.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful professional sport franchises in the world, then look no further. We at Kinduct are looking forward to hearing from you, and to welcoming you to our ever growing family of Kinductees!