Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
About the Role
Kindbody’s Application Manager is responsible for defining product requirements and tracking/executing them to completion. This cross-functional and hands-on leader collaborates and communicates across the organization with multiple stakeholders, utilizing data to prioritize initiatives with the highest ROIs. This is full time remote position with travel around 15-20% of the time.
The Application Manager guides technology product development across all functional areas and stakeholders (patients, clinicians, and business partners) and across multiple revenue channels (consumer, employer, and managed care).
- Collaborate broadly to ensure the roadmap utilizes a top-down approach while addressing the needs of all stakeholders, in a deliberate and transparent manner
- Proactively ask questions and think creatively to solve real user problems to drive conversions
- Work with UX to define the prototype
- Write product requirements by translating business needs to technical solutions
- Prioritize and balance work accordingly while managing multiple competing priorities between maintenance and new feature development
- Perform QA on features to ensure accuracy
- Plan and track project timelines with the development team and communicate any risks
- Analyze product metrics, understand the user journey and make improvements based on data, and measure impact of features on our business through tools, reports and dashboards
- Ensure smooth transitions between business and engineering and communicate releases effectively
- Create user guides that document how the product functions for training purposes
Who You Are
- Have 3-5 years in Product Development and Management, with increasing levels of leadership and responsibilities, in the healthcare industry
- Have worked in Agile environments and the SDLC process - Scrum certification would be preferred
- Have experience setting up and analyzing product metrics utilizing tools (Google Analytics, Segment, Mouseflow, etc)
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Creative, strategic thinker who enjoys digging in and problem-solving
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an eye for design and UX, and technical understanding of software development
- A highly collaborative team-player
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a lean, early-stage, high-growth environment
- Desire to learn outside of current skillset
- Flexible, organized, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position is $100,000 to $120,000 depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at email@example.com.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.