Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. As a driven growth oriented professional, you have strong project management skills, are a hard working team player, and are passionate about creating a cross-channel strategy driven by insights.
- Create and build lead conversion and retention strategies
- Develop and manage the Kindbody patient journey that drives customer retention through unique nurture campaigns that drive activation and utilization
- Own and execute on all member marketing campaigns and promotions from beginning to end, including day-to-day management of emails, audience segment creation, CRM automations, content strategy, A/B testing and reporting
- Work closely with the Content Team to build marketing email campaigns, manage outgoing marketing email calendar, and leverage content to drive brand loyalty
- Collaborate with the Product on website design and functionality to improve the patient and member experience
- Develop campaign measurement strategies in partnership with Data/Analytics and regularly share performance data, insights, and learnings with key internal partners
You’d be a great fit if:
- You are a creative and strategic thinker, with a demonstrated background using multiple marketing strategies to convert leads and improve customer loyalty and engagement
- You are genuinely passionate about fertility and family building and excited for the opportunity to own the customer journey strategy at Kindbody
- You are an analytical, thoughtful, and energetic self-starter with a track record of using data, creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems
- You are an effective communicator, are highly organized and enjoy leading multiple projects at the same time and working across teams.
- You excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have a track record of developing highly effective acquisition and retention strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7+ years CRM experience with proof of demonstrable success
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience using Hubspot
- Google Analytics certification
- Very strong writing and content creation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make strategic business decisions based on data
- Ability to interface closely with internal technical and non-technical staff to support the organization's mission
- Extremely organized, strong project management skills are a must
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role to support business growth
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Results-driven individual that demonstrates strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, both with external partners and internally
- Passionate about women’s health and/or healthcare facilities
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation, and discipline
- Insatiable appetite to learn and improve.
- Team player with a “no problem too small” attitude
- High level of accountability, proven track record of ownership and problem solving
Perks + Benefits:
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short Term + Long Term Disability options
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service)
- 401k Plans
- Equity Offering
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.