We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes to provide exceptional service, and perform tasks outside of our job description.
As an experienced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration in our upcoming Washington DC clinic set to open in January 2022 The ideal candidate will be able to start mid-December 2021.
The hours are 4 10's with rotating weekends.
At this time we cannot consider new graduates for this role.
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Oversee patients’ cycling process - injection training, consent reviews, medication questions, and answer general process questions throughout the cycle
- Coordinates patient treatment plans, such as Egg Freezing, IUI, In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfers
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Routine phlebotomy as needed
- Perform intrauterine inseminations
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a nurse in a fertility practice or Ob/GYN
- Current Nurse Practitioner license in the District of Columbia
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
- Ultrasound experience preferred
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and roll with the punches
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits.
Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- PTO and 11 Company Holidays
- Equity Options for Full time employees
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after a year of employment, and prorated coverage from 6 months to 12 months of service.
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed