Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Princeton, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
This role will protect and foster the special Kindbody culture operating from the lens of our brand mission to ensure we are delivering an inclusive, patient centric and efficient experience consistently from clinic to clinic. This role has full P&L responsibility, providing leadership, strategy and structure to expand the Kindbody brand and sustain long term growth in the region. This position oversees both clinical and support staff, and works closely with the corporate headquarters and clinical leadership to ensure the highest standards of care are followed and the practices are fully compliant with complying with all medical and legal regulations.
As an experienced Sr. Director Regional Practice Operations you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team.
Location (east coast and or west coast)
- The main point person and liaison between clinic directors to HQ; always on top of revenue activity and patient activity, providing regular updates to HQ as needed
- Play a key role in driving the top line: ensuring elevated delivery of patient flow, paperwork administration, patient communications, and oversee clinic operations within the designated region.
- Assume responsibility of managing clinic expenses to meet or exceed budget within the designated region, with guidance from HQ
- Track patent conversion data and communicate obstacles to treatment to HQ in order to increase utilization and drive revenue
- Manage and coordinate activity of physicians/providers, clinical, laboratory staff and business support teams to meet patient experience and business objectives.
- Ensure monthly patient payments and financial reports balance for all clinics within the designated region
- Work closely with marketing and business development teams to ensure clinic goals are met and strategize future growth opportunities
- Oversee/manage clinic directors as well as clinical and support staff within the designated region, working closely with corporate and clinical leadership to ensure the highest standards of care are followed.
- Manage launches of new offices, physicians/providers, and services within the designated region.
- Work with KBI corporate leadership, marketing and business development to drive regional growth initiatives.
- Address and escalate risk management issues per Kindbody policy.
- Effectively communicate and disseminate information to the region to drive results, engage staff and achieve business goals.
- Oversee and support all aspects of the day-to-day operations of regional centers and laboratories.
- Cultivate a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement and excellence while implementing Kindbody policies and procedures.
Process & Team Management
- Be an expert on clinic specific and company-wide operational procedures and policies
- Ensure the practices, staff and laboratories within the designated region are fully compliant with medical and legal national, state, and local regulations and policy.
- Support clinic directors with training and educational initiatives to support new ways of working and processes.
- Oversee, analyze and suggest improvements towards clinic schedules to ensure patient accessibility and clinic growth are held to highest standards within the region. Strategize with clinic directors to constantly improve patient experience when it comes to scheduling and accessibility.
- Demonstrate a solution oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
- Assist in interview process for final candidates in recruiting process for clinics within the designated region
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
Partnerships, Events, Referral Programs & Community
- Regional liaison for Business Development team in coordinating events, meetings, outreach and communicating status and updates with regards to clinic revenue goals
Patient Experience & Brand Cheerleading
- Be a brand champion that provides exceptional hospitality to patients and staff, and inspires the clinic teams to uphold high hospitality standards and our core values
- Foster the Kindbody Community and Culture
- Confidently manage conflict in high pressure situations
- Support clinic directors within the designated region in patient escalations and service recovery
General Administrative Duties
- Manage clinic supply inventory and communicate needs to HQ
- Maintain clear communication with HQ about overall regional operations
- Other duties and projects as assigned
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 7+ years healthcare experience, project management, operations
- 2+ years of financial management experience
- Fertility Clinic management experience
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Extremely organized, strong project management skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple requests
- High level of accountability, proven track record of taking ownership and solving problems
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to successfully build cross-functional relationships
- Ability to take initiative, communicate effectively and be an active and receptive listener
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role to support business growth
- Willingness to work on weekends based on event schedule and travel as needed
- Proven ability to build teams and foster a positive and collaborative work environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in promoting and executing training and delivery of employee resources for ongoing education, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and other employee wellness programs
- Experience in handling medical and insurance billing
Perks + Benefits:
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short Term + Long Term Disability options
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service)
- 401k Plans
- Equity Offering
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.