Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs..
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As an experienced Nurse Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration.
The hours are 4 10s with rotating weekends and will float between Century City and Santa Monica
Nurse Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee team of nurses to ensure they are meeting their day to day responsibilities
- Create and execute a robust onboarding program for all new nursing staff nationwide. Onboarding role involves, but is not limited to, developing training materials, maintaining all nursing SOPs, creating process for documentation, and shadowing / coaching schedule
- Work with Ops leadership to develop robust network for answering all clinical CX questions 24/7 utilizing all nursing staff
- Work with finance team to ensure nursing staff overhead is inline with budget and continue to push for budget improvement
- Develop standardized materials for patient communication that includes KB clinic patients, COE patients, and virtual patients
- Ensure MAs are clearly trained and communicated to in regards to patient coordination roles
- Manage patient conversion “committed” list is executed for all locations, including COE partners, by holding regular meetings with appropriate clinical staff to ensure coordination is being handled
- Oversee nursing schedules in conjunction with Clinic Directors to ensure there is appropriate in-office support, cross-team collaboration, patient recovery support, and 24/7 CX support by team members
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Work with MAs to oversee patients’ cycling process - injection training, consent reviews, medication questions, and answer general process questions throughout the cycle
- Coordinates patient treatment plans, such as Egg Freezing, IUI, In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfers
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Routine phlebotomy as needed
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience as a nurse in a fertility practice, OB/GYN, or L&D
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of nurses
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of CA
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
- Ultrasound experience preferred
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and roll with the punches
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits.
Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- PTO and 11 Company Holidays
- Equity Options for Full time employees
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after a year of employment, and prorated coverage from 6 months to 12 months of service.
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.