Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As a Senior Embryologist at Kindbody, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated Senior Embryologist to join our team in our brand new upcoming Denver clinic. The hours will be determined based on availability and need, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts
This clinic location is projected to open November 2021!
- Perform assisted reproductive technology methods including, but not limited to, semen preparation, oocyte identification conventional IVF, ICSI, embryo culture and grading, laser assisted hatching, trophectoderm biopsy, sperm, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation (vitrification).
- Maintain accurate laboratory records
- Perform quality control procedures and monitor KPIs
- Participate in the laboratory’s quality management program
- Coordinate with reproductive endocrinologists and OB/GYNs to assist their patients with reproductive health issues and clinical research.
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Provide patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in the day to day
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in clinical embryology
- TS (ABB) certified or eligible
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in all IVF laboratory methods including micromanipulation techniques and vitrification
- Detail oriented, meticulous record-keeping
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible
- Familiarity with all state and local regulations including tissue bank licensing
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
Perks + Benefits:
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short Term + Long Term Disability options
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service)
- 401k Plans
- Equity Offering
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Salary range: $120-125K depending on years of experience
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.