We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes to provide exceptional service, and perform tasks outside of our job description.
As an experienced Front Desk Host, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. The hours will be determined based on availability and need, with weekend and holiday shifts. This is a full time position.
- Greet patients with a warm and friendly welcome
- Check patients in and out through our EMR calendar
- Ensure all patients have an intake form & insurance information on file prior to appointment starting
- Serve complimentary beverages to our guests & hang belongings in closet
- Maintain clinic reception and lobby cleanliness
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
- Provide exceptional service representative of Kindbody
Scheduling & Billing
- Oversee clinic schedule and calendar -- assist with booking and rescheduling patients
- Troubleshoot any scheduling issues and make changes to the patient portal when needed
- Elevate scheduling concerns to clinical team when necessary
- Handle all customer billing & insurance questions including, but not limited to accepting payments, refunds processing, and insurance claims submissions
- Maintain the highest degree of ethics when handling patient payments and bill processing
General Administrative Duties
- Manage inbound customer communication (phone, email & chat) and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Manage clinic supply inventory and communicate needs to HQ
- Maintain clear communication with HQ about overall shop operations
- Manage event preparation & set up on an as needed basis
- Sell packages, products and memberships
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of administrative or receptionist experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment, medical office is a plus
- A passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exemplifies amazing customer service skills and professionalism
Nice to Have
- Experience in handling medical and insurance billing
- Desire to be actively involved in events
- Experience in front desk sales
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits.
Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- PTO and 11 Company Holidays
- Equity Options for Full time employees
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after a year of employment, and prorated coverage from 6 months to 12 months of service.
- Two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed