Kindbody Nurse Experience Expert
Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs..
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As an experienced Nurse Expert, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. This is a newly created, full time position.
Nursing Support Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between CX and clinical support
- Handle all inbound patient questions regarding cycle management, pharmacy logistics, emergent clinical needs
- Manage all inbound secure messages for “medical team”
- Help to ensure timely follow up for patients to navigate them in their journey
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Work with clinic team to oversee patients’ cycling process - injection training, consent reviews, medication questions, and answer general process questions throughout the cycle
- Coordinates patient treatment plans, such as Egg Freezing, IUI, In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfers, Donor Services
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to meet program goals as outlined by the supervisory team
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
- Weekend communication coverage which includes responding to patient messages, handling urgent matters, and full completion urgent tasks. Support clinic call nurse.
- Four 10 hours days M-F Remote (Schedule is 11am-9pm PST)
- 1-2 Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) Communication Coverage a month (compensated with a days off during the week)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a nurse in a fertility practice
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of CA
- Experience working remotely a plus
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and roll with the punches
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.