We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We strive to provide a holistic experience with a comprehensive care program that goes beyond gynecological visits; we support women virtually and in-clinic with experts to address the whole body including nutrition, stress, mental health, resilience, and much more with a common goal to improve outcomes and make every woman’s journey efficient, empowering, and optimally effective. In fact, we want it to feel like less of a journey, and more like a part of a wellbeing routine. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As an experienced OB/GYN, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. There is no evening or weekend call.
The ideal person will be able to start in April 2021
Why work at Kindbody?
Aside from working with the best in the industry and working with the latest technology, you will have the opportunity to lead a clinic without any of the risk. At Kindbody, we want to take off as much administrative duties as possible so you can do what you are trained to do - patient care. We have a team that handles billing, insurance verifications, marketing, hiring, and more. You will have a seat at the table and will be heard. If you have an idea, share it. If we like it, we roll it out quickly. There is no bureaucratic committee and everyone is accessible.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to change women’s health, this is the organization for you.
For an exploratory conversation, feel free to apply or contact Alex Behjati, Talent Acquisition Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations
- Routine gynecologic care : well women exams that go beyond the pap smear
- Acute/ urgent Gyn visits: vaginal discharge /itching, vaginal pain, pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, STD screening
- Contraception counseling: including IUD insertion & removal
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy
- Management of first trimester miscarriage and confirmation of pregnancy via transvaginal US.
- Menopause: management of perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms, including hormone replacement therapy and post menopausal bleeding.
- Outpatient minor Gyn surgery: including D&C, hysteroscopy
- Infertility workup / assessments ( we will train you how to do antral follicle counts)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Board Certified OB/GYN (ABOG)
- Active Medical License in New Jersey
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 2 years in private practice or faculty practice setting seeing Gyn patients
- Currently part of a practice or network in GA that is accepting major insurance plans
- Outgoing, good communicator, team player
- Comfortable with public speaking (a huge portion of our mission at Kindbody is to educate women about their reproductive health and fertility - we are looking for someone who is able to communicate in person, in front of groups, and via social media)
- Interested in joining a dynamic team of physicians as part of a national brand, who are experts in the field with a common goal to provide superior care in a more efficient and comprehensive women’s health care platform.