Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
The Practice Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the Kindbody brand to prospective patients, referring MD’s, and partners to increase new patient volume and support growth plans in the San Francisco Bay area. The Practice Development Manager will continually monitor the landscape to identify and capture new marketplace opportunities and collaborate with corporate marketing and the enterprise sales team to stay up to date on new initiatives and products and services.
This role will be instrumental in Kindbody’s growth, and we are looking for a leader who will be strategic and tactical in owning and building this area of our business. You will be directly responsible for generating revenue from a variety of sources by developing new partnerships and growing existing relationships and bringing best practices into Kindbody. You should have experience creating strategic growth plans, and a demonstrated ability to build referral networks, and achieve revenue-based targets. Our ideal candidate has a background in women’s health and fertility and an impressive track record as a leader in sales, business development, or partnerships and a strong enthusiasm for Kindbody’s mission.
You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. A driven growth oriented professional, you have strong project management skills, are a hard working team player, and are passionate about bringing ideas to life through events and partnership activations.
- Oversee and execute all aspects of customer acquisition strategy and programming including patient outreach, referral development, events, public relations, reputation management, partnerships, and other local brand building activities.
- Develop and grow a MD referral network. Manage MD, partner and PR databases, identify targets and activities to grow relationships and referrals.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Teams to ideate and execute local events, including ie, Mobile Fertility Bus, Fertility 101 seminars, virtual events.
- Identify opportunities to partner with area social media influencers to extend brand reach.
- Work with local office teams to develop growth plans, enlist support to execute PD initiatives, identify opportunities to continually build culture, expand brand awareness, enhance customer experience and recruit KB patient ambassadors.
- Work with marketing to develop local collateral, optimize social media and advertising by providing social media assets, insight into local market dynamics, and relevant content.
- Create and manage public relations in conjunction with local teams, marketing and other parties as dictated by the scenario.
- Develop an annual activity calendar and conduct monthly meetings to review results and discuss upcoming activity and support requirements.
- Monitor outcomes and pivot strategy to ensure goals are achieved within budget.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency, professional services firm environment, or pharmaceutical sales
- High level of creativity & curiosity
- Experience working with women’s healthcare and beauty brands and building referral or influencer networks
- Dynamic personality with excellent people skills, especially with those at a senior level
- Ability to lead and perform at events
- Strong persuasive writing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ingenuity in attracting prospects
- Quick learner, grasping the intricacies of our services to apply to lead generation efforts
- Proficiency in CRM system management
- Firm grasp of digital and social media, including Linkedin
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.